Business Owners and Teams need Clarity of Purpose, to Focus on the Highest and Best Use of their time, to Drive Results.
CLARITY – FOCUS – RESULTS
A team comprises a group of people linked in a common purpose. Teams are especially appropriate for conducting tasks that are high in complexity and have many interdependent subtasks.
A group in itself does not necessarily constitute a team. Teams normally have members with complementary skills and generate synergy through a coordinated effort which allows each member to maximize his/her strengths and minimize his/her weaknesses. Team members need to learn how to help one another, help other team members realize their true potential, and create an environment that allows everyone to go beyond their limitations. A team becomes more than just a collection of people when a strong sense of mutual commitment creates synergy, thus generating performance greater than the sum of the performance of its individual members.
Business owners more than any other occupation are faced with the challenge of wearing many and different hats. They wear the hats of Owner, Sales and Marketing, Accounting, and Production. When they are not sure what hat to wear, when, or what role takes priority, there is confusion, lack of direction and business growth. I Solve That Problem.
As I work with business owners and consultants they tell me "they would like to increase their income and/or have more quality time with family".
I've developed a 6 step approach to Solve that Problem:
- Clarity of goals and objectives – Where are you currently investing money, time and talent?
- Vision and Mission statement – Put the owner and staff on the same page, and create a Positive Directed business definition that clearly articulates the business you are in.
- Metrics, Measured and start Strategy – Focus on the performance and productive activities and have the ability to assess your current position at any time.
- Strategy and building your Network – Design operational processes to allow for a consistent delivery of a solution to your customers
- Implement Specific Action Steps – An organized effort so that each person in the organization will know their and colleague's role and be held accountable for positive results.
- Follow up – Review and Revise, Follow up – Review and Revise
Contact Bill Franklin MindSet, LLC., for more information: