Building Effective Teams
Execution and accountability are important to a company’s culture. “Culture eats Strategy for Breakfast” Peter Drucker.
- The members of a team must have full commitment to a common goal and approach that they have developed themselves.
- The team members must hold each other to mutual accountability
Six dynamics of team success:
- Successful teams are made up of a collection of effective individuals, who have problem solving ability and they are action oriented.
- The team members must be able to give and receive feedback
- An effective team depends on how focused and clear the goal is.
- They require an environment that has open communications.
- A competent leader is focused on the goal, ensures a collaborative climate, builds confidence of team members, sets priorities, and manages through feedback.
- The climate and culture of the organization must be conducive to the team’s behavior and culture.
All of MindSet Training/Coaching are tracked for 30, 60, or 90 days after, depending on program, to measure results.